NAME: Dr. Jayshree A. MBBS, DO, DNB, MNAMS
Senior Consultant – Vitreo Retinal Surgeon
The Eye Foundation, Coimbatore.
- MBBS- Stanley Medical College, Chennai.
- DO- Madurai Medical College, Madurai
- DNB- Aravind Eye Hospital, Coimbatore
- Fellowship in Vitreoretinal Surgery- Aravind Eye Hospital, Coimbatore
- All India Ophthalmological Society
- TamilNadu Ophthalmological Association
- Vitreoretinal Society of India
- Indian Medical Association
AREAS OF INTEREST:
- Vitreoretinal surgery
- Macular disorders
- Retinopathy of prematurity
- Paediatric retinal disorders
- Diabetic and vascular eye diseases
- More than 10 years of experience in the field of ophthalmology and 8 years of experience in the speciality of Vitreoretina and Uvea.
- Asst Professor and Vitreoretinal Surgeon –Aravind Eye Hospital, Coimbatore 2011-2013
- Proficient in analysis of FFA, OCT, B scan ultrasound, UBM and other retinal investigations and intravitreal injections.
- Extensive experience in the diagnosis and management of vitreoretinal diseases, uveitis and paediatric retinal disorders.
- Performed more than 10000 laser procedures for retinal diseases.
- Performed more than 2000 vitreoretinal surgeries for simple and complex retinal conditions like retinal detachments, diabetic tractional retinal detachments, uveitis associated conditions, epiretinal membrane, macular hole, intraocular foreign bodies, endophthalmitis.
- Proficient in the screening and management of retinopathy of prematurity with experience in ROP lasers and surgeries.
- Proficient in small incision cataract surgeries and phacoemulsification surgeries.