The course is designed to impart knowledge and skills in the following avenues:
- General nursing care
- Comprehensive Ophthalmic Nursing Care
- Practical Applications: Equipments
- Community services: eye camps and school screening camps
- Operation theatre sterilization and postoperative nursing care
- Any candidate who has passed +2 or an equivalent course (graduates can also apply)
- Both male and female candidates aged 17 years or above
- Physical fitness certificate to be obtained from a Registered Medical Practitioner.
Course & Duration
Diploma in Ophthalmic Assistant Course, 2 Years + 1 Year internship
Medium Of Instruction
The Eye Foundation - Head Office.
582, Diwan Bahadur Road,
R.S. Puram, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu 641002
Phone: +91422 4242000